Strategic and Technical Advisor Engagements
I have trial-by-fire experience in large, medium and startup environments delivering tapeouts for full-chip products and external IP. I was the first engineer/employee at Alphawave so have an almost ideal model for ramping a design team and infrastructure from scratch.
I consult in the area of semiconductor analog integrated circuit design (analog IC design), specifically in as strategic and technical advisor. I have in experience in analog design in BiCMOS processes and CMOS processes up to and including modern/FinFET nodes. My particular interest is in helping startups in any way I can to achieve escape velocity.
Past engagements and interests include:
- Analog architecture and topology selection for communication systems.
- Translation of standards requirements to internal system and block targets.
- Advising on analog design infrastructure and processes (versioning, ticketing, corners, design review gates, etc.)
- Advising on improving efficiency and velocity of design activities
- Advising on hiring for key roles, including interviewing.
- External advisor in design reviews and key architectural and product decisions.
- Technical due diligence in analog IP investments or acquisitions.
- Advising on EDA tool design for parasitic analysis